Tahani Mubark Salim AL Waili
Postal Code: 516 Al-Aladibah- Muscat
Contact No. : 99541624
ID No: 14287275
Man Power No: 507161 Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
To seek a dedicated position in your esteemed organization, where I can work on multiple aspects, to contribute positively towards the organization’s goals and objectives.Education:
· Bachelor Degree in Electronics & Telecommunications Engineering (Sep 2003 – Jan 2009) Higher College of Technology, Muscat, (GPA: 3.11).
· Secondary School Certificate (2003), Al Ghalia bint Nasser school, Ibri.
· Working in (Al-Zawawi Trading Company- Mercedes Benz) as (Coordinator in Commercial Vehicle Sales) from (18/05/2014) up to date:
ü Manage customer files and other records in an office.
ü Following up the attendance system for the department.
ü Following up the training programs for staff.
ü Issuing LPO for the department.
ü Reservations of hotels & air tickets.
ü Arranging manger’s appointment.
ü Organizing the meetings and writing the minutes.
ü Dealing with suppliers for department’s equipment.
ü Writing Arabic and English letters.
· Working in (Knowledge Gate for information Technology) as (Computer Programmer) from (1/08/2010) up to (1/02/2012):
ü Update/ mange/ edit company website.
ü Participating in organizing the E-magazine.
ü Fowling up the attendance system.
· Worked as trainee in (In National Telephone Company) form (29/06/2008) to (28/08/2008) in (Telecom Services Division):
ü Identify The Transmission Systems with Fibre Optic Cable Network.
ü Full range of PDH, SDH, DWDM, WLL & NGN Telecom Solutions
ü DC Power Systems
ü GSM/3G Optimization solutions with MCPA’s, Repeaters & Antenna’s
· Training program on MS Project
ü Create and manage a project schedule using Microsoft® Project 2010.
ü Exchange project plan data with other applications, update project plans, create visual reports, and reuse project plan information.
Skills and Abilities:
· Strong communication skills (Oral and Written).
· Good typing knowledge of English and Arabic.
· In-depth knowledge of Microsoft office programs.
· Ability to work individually and with teams.
· Ability to work under pressure.
· Design websites.
· Good knowledge of AutoCAD program.
· Ability to deal with customers.
· Good knowledge of computer networks.
· Good knowledge of Photoshop program.
· Participated in My Passion Workshop at Mercedes-Benz (December 2014).
ü Customer Relationship.
ü The relationship between top management and low management.
· Participated in Writing a Research Proposal Workshop at Al-Dhahira Nursing Institute in
ü The objectives and components of scientific research.
ü Collection and presentation of previous studies.
ü Analysis and presentation of results and discuss methods.
ü Proficiency in the use of research sources, especially the Internet and libraries.
ü Photography and Edit Picture
ü Maintenance Of Personal Computers
ü Computer skills
ü Home Networks course
ü Introduction to PIC
ü Introduction to Electronics
ü English Course
· Excellent spoken and written knowledge of Arabic and English
· Designing by Photoshop
References can be provided upon request